dinsdag 17 maart 2009

Here I am again!

March 16, 2009

After 8 months, again a new part of my Blog which I started in May 2008 in Bergen when I followed the E-ped course.
Now I am again in Bergen and this time in the Vircamp Mediacourse, especially because of my participation in the curriculum development of the module Community work.

The first day we had a lot of presentations and I had to do one myself - about he curriculumdevelopment up till now. So I had to think over really well: what do the ict people need to know about the new module to be able to support us in developing the mediasstuff?
Afterwards I had the feeling to have given a clear presentation, but I am not quite sure if, for the ICT colleague, it was really clear and helpful.
I also realised that even for us, the 'content'people, the curriculum development and the weekschedule is still under construction!
We also started a Blog for this week and I realised that still it is not yet familiar to me to put my reflections on my blog. My technical qualities still have to be developed......

I really enjoyed the lecture of Lisbeth about Visual Communication. for me it was: the party of recognition! As my background is 'art' as well practical as theoretical, I am familiair with it, but is so good to hear and see it again and of a new perspective. So, she triggered me to do my work here with this 'language' in mind!

The day ended by a real nice event: cooking a dinner together at Neptuns lille Kokkeskole. It was really good to work together and enjoying a wonderful dinner

to be continued.....

Geen opmerkingen: