woensdag 11 juni 2008

about curriculumplans and triggers!

The last blog I wrote was on May 17th. Along time ago, but it takes so much time to communicate, read and develop a structure for a curriculumplan that I decided to spent as much time I had on that than on writing a blog.
But today it is time to look back at about 3 weeks working and managing with time etc. I really think Vivienne, Antonia and myself are a good team. I takes a lot of time to communicate, but unless that we are very busy, we take some time for socializing, but of course too short.
We worked together in Google doc, because we decided to make one course, with three modules - together we made the general part and each of us of course developed their own module. Is is a curious idea to experience, that when you are at work in that document, you see that the others also are writing and that in so different parts of the world!
In chatsessies we had to make decisions about defferent parts of our plan and we experiences what also student will expierence: different knowledge of English and different ideas about the content, for instance what is a competence and how to describe in the aims, outcomes etc. But i was wondering about the fact that it is very easy for us to come to an ageement, in Dutch we would say: the poldermodel is working very well! We are open for the ideas of the others, but are able to come to agreements without much problems.
So our cooperation is interesting and we learn a lot of each other. I think we all three are hard workers and we managed in time, although it cost sometimes late evening or night hours.
I always try to keep in mind the overview and always try to summarize what the appointments are and what to do next etc, so keeping an eye on the structure. All three of us have their own special contribution to the whole and I experience that we are a very good team that cooperates and colloborates well totgether! And because of that we are very lucky..

For now, I am curious about the reflection of our curriculumplan an about the triggers and than starting the last part of this course.....

2 opmerkingen:

Anne Karin Larsen zei

Hello Rina
I really like your reflection note. I have to say I'm impressed of what you manage to do and the way the three of you manage to cooperate and inspire each others work. You are really hard working women!!!
And it is interesting the way you learn also about students learning process by following this course.

Antonia zei

Dear Rina

Thank you very much for all your comments. You are right. I think we are a good team and so I hope to continue working with us.

I love you.